Sunday, September 13, 2009

Aahhh

Mexican hot chocolate in Very Vanilla soy milk and a chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie bar, following a late afternoon lunch of a whole wheat, collard green and wild rice quesadilla. That with the clouds and pouring rain outside my open screen door, dramatic thunder, one sleeping baby and the other one on a walk with her Dad, and a good night sleep last night (finally) is making this a nearly perfect Sunday moment.
Soon I will get back to folding the monumental pile of laundry on the couch, but for now I will just breathe (and sip). Plus, I did get the kitchen amazingly clean after last night's artichoke pesto lasagna, a potato pancake breakfast this morning and an apple raspberry crisp (currently baking). Now you all know why the post par tum chubby isn't melting in a hurry.
and yes, I was still pregnant there.

1 comment:

Wind said...

Hi honey, thanks so much for inviting me to your blog! It's so sweet to see pictures of the babies. Sending so much love your way and looking forward to reading about your days.