Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Good morning sunshine, I'm really hungry!



On this gorgeous, sunshiny, Wednesday morning, I woke up feeling a lot less conquered by the flu that had me in misery yesterday.

My appetite was enormous. My belly is now happily full of the delicious brunch that hit the spot like no meal has in a while:
-organic, fresh mango, strawberry and banana smoothie, blended with maple yogurt and a splash of local, raw goat's milk
-local, organic eggs, fried in olive oil, sunny side up, generously peppered and salted with mineral salt
-perfectly ripe organic avacado, sliced and wrapped in strips of toasted, Nori, seaweed
-organic, whole grain, sourdough toast, from my recently and happily discovered Hideaway bakery, here in town, slathered with some buttery spread and my new favorite jam.
This jam is seriously delicious- I have been missing out until I found it last week. Yum yum!

2 comments:

Wind said...

Serious Yum! Thanks for that, I am addicted to sensuous descriptions of gastronomic delights!

Unknown said...

So glad you're feeling better. Maybe those avocado-nori wraps would help me kick it too. I'm still not eating properly a week after my bout with the CO version of the bug.