Sunday, September 26, 2010

One of four special people born..

We had dinner together, on a beautiful rainy night...the four of us, born within a few weeks of each other, and another, born just a few months earlier, but she hadn't had a chance to celebrate. We each invited some friends dear. Poppi's Anatolia is so delicious. Greek food, rich, nutritious, perfectly spiced, comforting and exotic. The atmosphere homey, ethnic, natural and airy, I sat at ease and with joy. We nearly filled the restaurant with our overflow of a celebration. My babies stayed home with their big brother, giving me a few hours of adult interaction. Woo hoo! Thank you my darling teenager- I know how much you wanted to join. It was truly a gift to me, and will not be forgotten.
Happy Birthday to me, Carolina, Yoan, Jamie and Phil! I am honored to have been able to share this memorable evening together, marking the anniversary of our births this year.

2 comments:

Tatiana said...

This looks so fun, I was so bummed I couldn't be there with all you lovely and special women. Thanks for posting photos, though, it's like a little tingle of the flavor of the celebration on the tip of my tongue!

Ani said...

Tatiana, I missed you there, too. Thank you for the sentiment. We will get together soon!