Friday, April 4, 2008

On a positive note...


I didn't take this picture. I wish I could have seen it in nature with my very own eyes. It is from a web sight, but I just had to share it. I think it is so beautiful. What a pretty chrysalis, and what a neat place for it to be hanging. I just had to post something positive and pleasant, because, looking back, I realized that I started yesterday's post on a very unpleasant note. I wouldn't want to be responsible for making anyone's day worse, and I know that negativity spreads. So, even though I still feel far less than healthy, I will say that it is Friday, and I never work on Friday, so I don't have to feel bad about taking a sick day. Plus, it is warm, sunny and beautifully Spring outside. The boys left to go to their Dad's house for a week, this AM, and even though it is sad to say goodbye, I know that this week will have less big meals to prepare, less dirty dishes, less muddy footprints and general household clutter, and more quiet rest-time for poor, sickly me. May all be well and take much fresh air deep into open nostrils and lungs!

No comments: