Monday, April 7, 2008

What I did for love

I am so nervous right now, and sad a little, too. I just did something to stop a ball from rolling that was picking up speed and running over me and my baby. It was hard to do, because I loved the ball. I was attached to it and personally invested in it. I kind of had to wipe out the ball for a while, and all of the dust and treasures it picked up along the way. But the thing is, it was getting bigger and I couldn't hold it anymore. I am hoping I did the right thing, before I dropped the ball completely. I will pick it up again some day, I think. I got things rolling too soon. I couldn't have known until I tried it, and yet I feel bad for trying it at all and messing with people. I hope noone gets mad or hurt. I feel like a little kid, waiting for people to find out that I screwed up a little. I wanted to make everyone happy. I am speaking all hypothetically and non-specifically, because I just sent an email out that will change things, and until it gets read by it's recipients, I'd best not share with the world.

Anyway, I did it for her (and me), but mostly for her.

My love.















Kiss today goodbye,
The sweetness and the sorrow,
Wish me luck, the same to you,
But I can't forget
What I did for love---
Look my eyes are dry
,
The gift was ours to borrow
.
I did what I had to do
,
And I can't regret

What I did for love.

Gone,

Love is never gone
.
As we carry on
,
Love's what we'll remember.


That song has always been deep for me-
Weird how I can make it about this.

No comments: