Saturday, November 21, 2009

My best friend!


This is my best friend.  She jumped into my heart when I was nine years old.  She is the most loyal person that I have ever known in all of my 36 years of this life, as well as the most honest.  I am so unspeakably happy to be back in Oregon, so that I can spend time with her more frequently.  I have a handful of really beautiful friendships with people scattered across the states. Some of them are growing to be vital to my existence and happiness,  but no others have endured for 27 years, or quite contain the depth to equal my friendship with this woman.

1 comment:

Wind said...

Yey Ani! I am so grateful to hear your love expressed for this dear friend. It relieves my heart to know your beauty is being celebrated by and with her! You so deserve a friend like that.